Sunday 24 November 2013

New blog.....

Hi all, since my blog here is doing so well I have set up another blog on Wordpress with a new layout and competitions I have found. Check it out here and let me know what you think. 

Not long now until I draw a winner for the Little Mix competition. Any future competitions will still be on this blog so please add me as a friend to keep up to date with my comping news.

As far as my wins go I'm having a bit of a dry spell at the moment, but it's to be expected as nothing is guaranteed. Good job I love doing what I do and any win is just a bonus. Hoping for good luck over xmas with all the advent competitions to do. I'm entering about 100 a day now so shouldn't be too long before I get something nice.

As always good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment