Saturday 18 January 2014

January Wins and Blog Competitions

I've started being a bit more creative this year and am giving Blog competitions a go for the first time. I've never really had the time to do these but work is a bit slack at the moment so I thought I'd use my spare time to have a go. 

Blog competitions do require effort and that's why they have lower entries, making your chances of winning greater. The competition will specify what topic you are to post about, how many words mimumum to write and if you need to add pictures or links etc. Often prizewinners are chosen at random so don't be too worried about your content and spelling.

I have just had a go at Moments that Mattered competition I found on MSE Forums. A few Bloggers are giving away an Ipad Mini courtesy of Lloyds Bank for writing about the things that mattered most in 2013. Check out my post for this and let me know your feedback.

On the 13th January I won a Weleda set from a Twitter competition from @Instyle_UK and next week I will be hosting a Valentines Sweepstake for all my lovely followers.


Also I have finally added my page to Bloglovin and would be really grateful if you all could follow my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment