Tuesday 11 February 2014

More wins......and please keep voting!

Hi all, the competition is well under way now so thank you all for entering. I was notified that there was a problem with one of the links so you can enter here if it didn't work for you.

I was informed the other day of a few small wins from Facebook. A Budweiser FA Cup Pint Glass and a Dr Oatker Pizza Voucher.

My voting competition is still on going until the end of February and I would really appreciate it if you could all spare a second to vote for me. As mentioned it is my first ever go at a voting competition and I really want to win the prize of an engagement ring. I know it's a big ask but if you only vote once it will help. Please click on the link to vote x

Thank you all in advance and good luck with all your wins x





No comments:

Post a Comment