Saturday 3 May 2014

May is here!

Hi Folks,

So I've been wondering if you guys would like me to add some competitions here to my blog for you to enter but will have to look into this as I get quite a few people from USA too. I'll see what I can do and maybe set up a new page for this. Let me know what you want to see and I'll try my best.

During April I managed to win a few bits and bobs including some Bassbuds which I will write a review on once received. I won from playing a game and getting to the top 5 on the leaderboard. I like playing games and when you can win prizes their even better!


Also received a WEM the other day saying I've won a Water-to-Go Bottle which filters water from any source and removes 99.9% of Bacteria and is ideal for taking to work or the gym!


I'm still trying my luck at all the instant wins and daily competitions and have bagged myself a £5 Amazon Voucher and a Models Own Make-Up set from Echo Falls. :)

As usual I am entering at least 50 comps a day and although it's been a slow year so far my motto is "You gotta enter it to Win it!!"

Good Luck all and Stay Lucky X


No comments:

Post a Comment