Wednesday 30 November 2016

Advents 2016





So it's December 1st tomorrow which is massive news in the world of comping! Those advents sure do come around quickly!

Advent comps usually start on the 1st December and are daily entries to win great prizes. It's like opening your advent calendar but with the bonus of potentially winning a prize everyday. There are 100's of them around with the majority on FB but many others around too! Big prizes are usually Xmas Eve.

To start preparing I usually set up a new folder and save each on in there so I can to them daily. It is a mammoth task to enter them all so I would suggest you only bookmark the ones you really want to win.

You can find them easily on sites like LoquaxMSE and Theprizefinder.

The Competition Database are posting them this year, which is good news for me, as this is my favorite site to use.

On another note I'm sorry I haven't been posting alot recently but I started a new job in October and don't have as much time as I used to.  I have still been entering about twice a week but not every day as I was previously. This does unfortunately mean I haven't won as much as recent years but I have been lucky enough this month to  win 2 tickets to Thorpe Park on their twitter page, and a lovely sink and tap worth £450 from At Home Magazine.



As always, stay lucky everyone and have a fantastic Christmas!

Leyan x


No comments:

Post a Comment